Shipper 2nd Shift
West Union, SC 29696 US
- Operate fork lift, automatic banding machine, electronic scales, hand tools, and stretch wrap machine.
- Reference Pull Sheets to orders to determine part numbers and quantities to be shipped.
- Apply export documentation, address labels, and other necessary labels/paperwork to freight as needed.
- Read and complete Shipping Memos for turn over to Shipping Clerks.
- Ability to operate personal computer, use shipping systems simultaneously and perform basic arithmetic.
- Load/Unload trucks using a pallet jack or fork lift as directed by drivers.
- Enter and locate parts in the Finished Goods store while maintaining FIFO.
- Perform packing and unpacking of shipments and prepare shipments according to customer requirements.
- Monitor and check shipments/pallets for accuracy.
- Associate degree preferred. High School Diploma, GED, or Work Keys will be considered.
- Clerical experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
- Have a working knowledge of clerical ship data input for transmitting ASN's and related shipping data.
- Must be familiar with customer billing and routing requirements and expedited shipment requirements.
- Must meet physical requirements to obtain a fork lift license.