Production Associate 1st Shift
Easley, SC 29640 US
- Keeping the production area clean, preparing machinery and equipment for use, working the production line as instructed, and strictly following health and safety guidelines.
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED or Workkeys certificate is preferred.
- Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial.
- Good communication skills.
- Good attendance is expected.
- Must be productive with the ability to work in a team environment Must be able to stand for extended periods of time Must be able to work Overtime, as required