Loom Technician Rotating Shift
Pendleton, SC 29670 US
Phillips Staffing is seeking a Loom Technician that can set machine to proper machine specs in order to make first quality goods. If you are interested in working for an great local employer, please contact us.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
1) Knowledge of all general plant safety rules & absolutes.
2) Operate equipment in a safe manner.
3) Meet production goals set-out by department manager.
4) Follow proper policies and procedures and job specifications set out by department and location.
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Knowledge of technician policies and procedures
2) Completing Daily Team Maintenance (DTM) activities
3) Auditing safety items in the department
4) Maintain an assigned set of weave machines
5) Set machine to proper machine specs and ensure machines run according to style specification
6) Diagnoses problems with assigned set of weave machines
7) Correct mechanical issues on assigned set of weave machines
8) Relief weave for Weavers breaks
1) Ability to read, write, and follow directions
2) Ability to comprehend written and verbal instructions
3) Basic Math (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
4) Attention to Detail-Thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task ensuring all aspects are reviewed.
5) Adaptability-Adapts to change in the work environment
6) Ability to identify and classify chronic machine problems