Anderson, SC 29621 US
Lead Operator needed in Anderson. Must be motivated and team focused. Able to work and be a role model to other members of the team. This is a Direct Hire position with benefits and opportunity for growth.
- Read/interpret assembly drawings
- Must work efficiently while keeping safety, quality and production standards in mind at all times.
- To promote a team-oriented atmosphere at all times.
- Oversee the set-up and operation of assigned team/shift.
- Make informed and intelligent decisions and improvise in the absence of instruction (lead a team independently after normal business hours have ended).
- Draw materials for projects and inspect parts to ensure they meet specifications
- Document/report all production and quality requirements and any performance gaps.
- Proactively search for ways to improve production performance and channel these ideas via your Team Lead.
- Learn and retain a good working knowledge of all equipment and processes within your production section.
- Ensure accuracy in maintaining daily production records such as quantities and types produced.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have the ability to read process sheets in order to determine assembly sequence, machine and tooling requirements, measurements and tolerances.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Self-starter who can resolve issues, track employee performance, engage in creative problem solving and coordinate work schedules for a team of employees.
- Prior leadership experience or displayed tendencies is preferred
- Prior experience in the department preferred