Moore, SC 29369 US
- Paint surfaces using spray guns, brushes, rollers and other paint processes to exacting quality standards.
- Prepare equipment and parts for the painting process (including masking/taping, shot blasting, cleaning, etc.)
- Maintain all related equipment used for painting in good working condition
- Perform a variety of duties to spray paint products or parts following established methods and procedures.
- Clean all paint equipment including spray guns, brushes, rollers, flush hoses, clean booths and accessory equipment
- Operate a variety of industrial mobile equipment including overhead lifting devices, forklifts and/or tuggers (gas, diesel, and electric).
- Actively participate in process improvement activities (safety, quality, and productivity)
- Keep work area clean, free from safety hazards and follow all applicable safety rules
- Work as a team member and co-operate with co-workers
- Work overtime when required, including weekends
- Complete all other duties as assigned
- Moderate to heavy physical effort required including sitting, standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, climbing steps or ladders, grasping, fine and course manipulation, reaching both forward and above head level,
- Must be able to push, pull and/or lift up to 50 pounds; and safely operate assigned machinery.
- Must be able to stand and work for long periods
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures
- 1 year of painting experience in a manufacturing operation
- Mechanical aptitude
- Proficient in the execution of standardized methods and procedures
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing tools and practices.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Positive and cooperative