CNC Machinist 1st Shift
Greenville, SC 29607 US
Day to day machining and workshop responsibilities:
- Ensuring that Workshop Quality targets are met.
- Ensuring that Workshop Standard practices and procedures are followed.
- Carry out all CNC operations: setting, programming and operating.
- Carrying out manual Milling and turning machining operations as appropriately required.
- Assisting in design, development and manufacture of jigs/fixtures.
- Maintenance of documentation and quality records as specified within job packs and Quality Procedures Manual.
- Providing total support and facilitating in all workshop duties as requested or required.
- Ensuring highest standards of housekeeping are maintained.
- Assist in Continuous Improvement activities to ensure manufacturing efficiency is constantly improving.
- Facilitating in all aspects of training.
- Providing training and support for all trainees.
- Continuing to develop own technical and teamwork skills appropriate for the job role and future company expectations.
- Ensure that the health and safety of yourself and other team members is the top priority.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved, particularly regarding quality of product and on time delivery.
- Reliable transportation to/from work and an unrestricted driver’s license
- Ability to repetitive lift up to 50 Lbs.
- Be willing to work overtime and shift patterns, if required.
- Competent and skilled in CNC turning, milling & saw machine programming, setting and operation.
- Competent in reading and manufacturing to technical engineering drawings.
- Experience in implementing closed-loop lights out machining.
- Competent in utilizing calibrated measuring equipment.
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software (MS Office)