CNC Lathe Operator 1st Shift
Walhalla, SC 29691 US
- Operate CNC Lathes
- Use precision measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges, comparator and other precision measuring instruments.
- Able to work in quick paced machine shop environment.
- Experience with machining plastics, aluminum, steel, and stainless steel.
- Able to hold and maintain tight tolerances when required.
- Takes pride in their work and delivers high quality workmanship.
- Reading and interpretation of Mechanical Engineering Drawings.
- Responsible for efficient operation of CNC equipment
- Review assignments to ensure programs, tooling, and materials are ready prior to machine set-up
- 1+ years of experience in machine operation a plus, but not required.