CET/ Shift Mechanic Rotating Shift
Marietta, SC 29661 US
- Repair and respond promptly to mechanical and electrical work orders and breakdowns throughout the plant.
- Complete work orders in AMMS thoroughly for accurate records
- Repair T-Frames, stainless-steel boxes
- Monitor/log gas boiler, air compressors and WESPs throughout shift
- Complete WWTP rounds/monitor condition during 3rd shift.
- Service eye washes throughout plant (Weekly)
- Clean WESPs each weekend (Weekly)
- Participate in Plant Safety Meetings and support safety sub-committees.
- Assist 1st shift engineering associates and/or other associates with troubleshooting electrical and mechanical problems.
- Assist in solving quality and production related problems
- Participate in on or off-site training as required.
- Calibrate or verify control equipment
- Work on electrical infrastructure including conduit and flex.
- Troubleshoot and repair D.C. and A.C. motors and drives.
- Troubleshoot and repair breakers, overloads, proximity sensors, micro-switches, mechanical switches, etc.
- Read electrical drawings and work on electrical components on machinery.
- Understanding, calibration, verification and troubleshooting of electrical (AC and DC) and control systems
- Power distribution
- Relay logic
- Electrical print reading
- Drive wiring and programming
- Control equipment including: RTDs, flow meters, D/P cells, I/Ps, load cells, positioners, compensators, potentiometers, etc.
- Voltages up to 600VAC
- Troubleshooting mechanical systems
- Understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Understanding of combustion systems for oven gas burners
- Knowledge of general safety procedures including proper PPE and 70e
- Documentation and root cause analysis (5 Why)
- Organization of spare parts inventory
- Knowledge of general safety procedures including proper PPE and 70E.
- Must have awareness of PC hardware components, desktop operation system software and application software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Should possess excellent analytical skills and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve opportunities.
- Able to interact effectively with management, staff, vendors, customers, and work independently, and/or as part of a team.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and be capable of using motorized equipment
- Must be self-driven.
MACHINES, TOOLS, AND EQUIPMENT:
- Various Mechanical tools (wrenches, sockets, screwdrivers, etc.)
- Safety Glasses
- Voltmeter/ AMP meter
- Laptop Computer