Assembly 1st shift
Greenville, SC 29615 US
Rev up your career in the heart of automotive innovation! We're seeking skilled and passionate individuals to join a dynamic team as we accelerate towards excellence in our direct hire Assembly positions.
- Operate/monitor assembly machines to assemble parts as defined by the planning documents.
- Operate machines in the testing and marking of parts.
- Perform in-process inspections.
- Make machine adjustments as necessary to maintain product conformance.
- Hand assembles parts as defined by the SOP.
- Track quality of assembled parts using various run charts.
- Segregate non-conforming product.
- Acquiring consumables from plant stores.
- Communicate to Process or Cell Technician and Supervisor as necessary.
- Perform assembly work by SOPs and safety rules
- 1 year experience in an industrial environment.
- Prefer experience with hand and automated machinery.
- Prefer experience with Statistical Process Control.
- Working machine station.
- Making adjustments to switches and dials.
- Using various measuring devices.
- Standing/walking/sitting during 10 or 12 hour work shift.
- Lift parts trays up to 20lbs.
- HS diploma or GED